Tuesday 25 May 2010

Followers + Fans = Freebies !!!

Just wanted to say a big welcome and thankyou to my new followers. Thanks for popping over to me and deciding to stay, I intend to check out all your blogs when I have the time one evening.

Also wanted to thank those of you who have entered my Giveway and remind those who haven't that you've only got a week left, I am finding your colour choices fascinating, why is green so popular ?

You may have also noticed that I have a link to facebook that has popped up on my sidebar. Yes I have at last got with it and set up an account. Please take a look and if you like what you see become a fan & spread the word !


As for future giveaways.... one is planned for when I get 50 face book fans and another on here if I ever reach 100 !!

(p.s hope you like the summery follower and fan pics dont you just love mooching about on google images !)


2 comments:

  1. I shall hunt out the facebook thingie - still not 100% on that site - might have to ask one of my boys to help me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on reaching 50 followers - and you're well on the way to 100 now too! What a great giveaway too!

    ReplyDelete