Friday 17 February 2012

....and the Award Goes To....



This week I have kindly been awarded the Liebster Blog Award from Dinki Dots. I have to say I was a little surprised as my blog was very neglected last year. There's no excuse I just lost my way a little and never seemed to find the time to write a decent post. I wasn't sure how many of you out there I was actually reaching these days. So thank you Dinki for having faith in my blog, I'm now doing quite well with regular posts & I receiving this has given me even more reason to keep it up!

So onto the award.....

The Liebster Award is awarded to a 200 or less followers blog in the hope that it will bring new visitors and followers to their blog. If you are happy to accept the award the steps are:

Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.

Post the award button on your blog.

Pass the award on to 5 bloggers who inspire you.

Leave a comment on those blogs to let them know.


Like I say having been a bad blogger last year and being out of touch with some of you thinking of 5 has been a hard one. My first thoughts were my good old faithfuls that I have followed for sometime on here & on face book. I love their products, am inspired by their success and have even made the odd purchase or two! I straight away thought Sara At Kitty Eden, Becky at Dots & Spots, Kirsty at Sixty One A and The fish (not) at Crafty Fish, but these are all huge success's with huge quantity's of followers so are unable to receive the award.

So I have thought and I have come up with 3 that make me smile. They are right up my
street....fun, bright, fresh, colourful & a little quirky twist!





MOO BAA CLUCK

A fellow Mum and Fellow Painter of Wood and A Very Talented Illustrator








THREE POTATO FOUR

An Art Teacher With an Amazing Imagination & Hair Probably Full Of Glitter!






ARTWORK BY ANGIE

An Old Friend From Art College Days Who's Business Is Currently Taking Off Big Time!




Gabs, Sandy & Angie I do hope you accept the award, you all more than deserve it x

2 comments:

  1. I am honoured ! thank you so much Jo. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mrs.W, that's so lovely of you - I'm really very grateful. I'll have to have a think about who to pass the award on to. Like you, my top of mind fav blogs are all doing so well (and quite rightly so)...so they've all shot past 200 followers. I'm sure I'll think of a few though - perhaps some newer bloggers need a boost ;-)xxxx

    ReplyDelete