Monday 3 January 2011

Done & Dusted :(

For the first time in years I am wishing we could have another week of Christmas. I've been feeling a little sad today as the decorations have come down one by one. They are all packed safely away now so I guess that brings the festive period to an end.
Looking back its been a good final month of the year and a very busy one........
........a magical Christingle, a singing 6 yr old angel, a cute 4 yr old snowflake, stunning frosts, nativity & carol service, decorating the house, the yummy turkey, great presents, loads of snow, record orders, seeing family & friends, a few good partys, happy kids, days out, sale shopping.......I could go on......even the fact that 2 of us had flu and a head full of snot for 2 weeks even seems trivial when I remember the highs.
So until next year ...........xxx

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Lovely photo collage!!!
    All the best for 2011!!!! I think we all need to get busy to replenish our stock!!

    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the montage of photos, looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photo's look great, what a nice memory of Christmas.
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete