Monday 1 March 2010

Painted pegs Prove Popular !



For some time now I have been paining pegs in all colours with various coloured dots. I sell them individually for £1 or 6 for £5. They are great for using around the home in the kitchen on food packets, in the office for jazzing up documents, for kids homework or for pegging bills together etc.

Since getting stuck into decoupage I have done some pegs and combined them with dotty ones to create a really nice product in 4 colourways to suit all tastes. I have also been working on my packaging and am really pleased with the result. Packaged like this they now make the deal gift. It seems by hard work has paid off because I only put them in the shop on Thursday and sold 2 packets on Saturday and got some great compliments.

"Funky Flowers"

"Shabby Chic"

"Rose Garden"

"Pretty Pastels"



1 comment:

  1. Aren't these the cuttiest things i've seen! Love love love them!

    ReplyDelete