Tuesday 30 March 2010

Oooh Ahhh Fresh Flowers


We spent a lot of time, effort and money last year having our kitchen re plastered & re jigged into a new layout. With it looking so nice I have decided over the last few months it deserves to have fresh flowers in it at all times. We are not talking anything extravagant just a £3 ish supermarket bunch added to my weekly shop. Believe it or not it is having such a positve impact on us, (my husband has barely noticed or commented) but my 3 yr old son loves helping me choose and my 6 yr old daughter takes a mega interest in each and every bloom! Each morning she is guessing which bud will come out next and is gutted when they start to droop and turn brown. With it cheering me up on a daily basis I thought I'd share them with you each week.

So here's this weeks, 2 bunches of Co-op daffs @ £1.20 each.........Spring is well and truly in my kitchen !
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment