Tuesday 15 March 2011

and the WINNER is.........



Here's how it panned out...............

  • 2 entered via FB as blogger wouldn't let them leave a comment (Caroline & SJ Cupcakes)
  • 44 comments were left on here, but 1 was duplicated so 43 on here
  • Thats 45 in total
  • I called upon my Muddy Puddle Mini's to choose the winner
  • Muddy Puddle Mini Daughter, 'pick a number between 0-4'........ she chose 3
  • Muddy Puddle Mini Son, 'pick a number between 0-9'................he chose 1
  • Winning comment is no. 31
  • The Crafty Trundler YOU ARE MY WINNER
  • I do believe thats YOU Sharon!!!!! please get in touch x

A huge thanks to all who entered and to all 1575 facebook fans and 150 blog followers who have decided to follow my progress. I've said it before and I'll keep saying it.......your support, comments, advice & always being there gives me a real buzz & keeps me motivated.

Thank you Jo xxx
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment