In the madness of the Christmas rush I decided when the new year came and it was a little quieter I would.....
1. Get more organised
2. Get more professional
3. Get more consistent
All of these goals related to my look, my brand, my packaging and the overall impression my customer received.
- Having coped with product stickers printed off my own pc using a bit of clip art for over 2 years now enough was enough.
- Having wrapped goods for the last 2 years in random but lovely papers and used whatever enveplope I could find enough was enough.
- Having never really had any business cards properly designed enough was enough.
- Having made my logo some years ago that was now looking tired enough was enough.
- New Logo CHECK!
- Mini Moo Business Cards CHECK!
- New Envelopes CHECK!
- Dots & Spots Packing Tape On Order CHECK!
- Moo Stickers On Order CHECK!
- Clear Paint Palette for Customers CHECK!
Think thats all grown up enough????